Thursday, July 21, 2016

Circular magnets

Some time ago, a cup of tea was left for a week untouched and when afterwards, when I came back to observe it, I noticed black circles in the now rotten water. 
I decided to take a look. 
tea water after 12days 40x

When I saw this at first, I only thought of it as small particles
the tea had given to the water. But considering how I never saw these
the week before, I decided to investigate in a closer view. 
 



When I zoomed in, I definitely knew these were something new. 
*If you have a phobia of holes, I advise you not looking at it*
As soon I saw these I knew they were molds (And I also researched a bit and Fungi 
are either single cells or enormous chains of them clustered together also known as molds). 



tea water 12days after 100X

tea water after 12days 400X








No comments:

Post a Comment