Saturday, June 24, 2017

What is Bacillus subtilis natto?

http://j-nattokinase.org/en/jnka_nattou_02.html

I know I already created a post about nattos and the benefits in the fermented soybeans. But this time, I wanted to focus more on the probiotics in the nattos as well.
400X
There are various types of probiotics but this one is specifically called Bacillus subtilis which is left to ferment in the soybeans to create the nattos. They are known for benefiting the body in many ways including: improving symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, fighting cancer, treating gastrointestinal conditions, and much more!
1000X oil
What fascinated me was how they seemed to be more energetic when placed in a lower pH condition. When I placed them in vinegar, they became more active which made me realize they are able to resist the gastric juice (stomach acid) and enter the intestinal area without a problem!
1000X oil

1000X oil

1000X oil

No comments:

Post a Comment