Wednesday, January 3, 2018

konjac sponge

Since my mother uses konjac sponge when washing her face, I checked it out to try and understand what was there that caused the sponge to have its popularity.
40Xilluminator+zoom
After some research, I realized the sponge actually comes from a konjac plant which can be used to improve skin health (even reduce acne). The fibers in the plant make up the sponge and it has a soft texture that won't hurt the skin.


40Xilluminator +zoom
When using the illuminator, I noticed the surface of the sponge didn't display and rough marks or edges which could potentially harm the skin, explaining why the sponge is bragged for its smoothness!


40X illuminator +zoom
One other point I observed is how the sponge resembles cotton or paper and my guess for this is because the konjac sponge is also biodegradable, meaning over time the product is capable of breaking down into the raw materials nature possesses!

40Xilluminator +zoom

No comments:

Post a Comment